-A 365 project from Ericasue of Under The Old Oak Tree.

I love wool and spend large amounts of time knitting it, crocheting it, felting it, and wearing it. For the next year, each day, I'll be taking a photo of something wool.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

11/365 - Snowdrop

This little snowdrop (pattern from All  Year Round) is mostly made from wool felt (and a little cotton stockinette).   I am going to use her as a prop for telling a simplified and revised version of Hans Christian Anderson's The Snowdrop for the children of our playgroup next month.  We usually read/tell this story as a part of our Candlemas celebration at home.

5 comments:

April's Homemaking said...

What a wonderful Snowdrop doll, I will have to read this story on candlemas, very cute!

Kelly said...

A sweet little snowdrop. We also love the snowdrop story here.

Kelly said...

I meant to add I love your idea of posting something wool related every day! Looking forward to your posts.

Carrie said...

She is beautiful! I just bought All Year Round and am planning on making one. I would love it if you would share at our sharing party at http://craftymomsshare.blogspot.com/2012/01/sharing-saturday-2.html. Thank you!

PuppyLovePrincess said...

so adorable!