-A 365 project from Ericasue of Under The Old Oak Tree.

I love wool and spend large amounts of time knitting it, crocheting it, felting it, and wearing it. For the next year, each day, I'll be taking a photo of something wool.

Friday, January 13, 2012

12/365 - Scrappy Gnome Hoodie

W's long gnome hat has caused quite a stir on the playground at school.  He's had quite a difficult time with his friends grabbing a hold of the end.  It is tempting and I guess for three-year-olds it is even more so.   He gets quite upset about it and  I've decided that perhaps it is time to make him a new hat and perhaps a a matching pair of felted mittens that keep the cold and wet out a little better than the ones he has currently.  I'm using this pattern for the hoodie and I'm using scraps of yarn from my stash in shades of blues, greens, browns and blacks.  It should go nicely with his coat and fit well under the coat hood too.

No comments: