-A 365 project from Ericasue of Under The Old Oak Tree.

I love wool and spend large amounts of time knitting it, crocheting it, felting it, and wearing it. For the next year, each day, I'll be taking a photo of something wool.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

23/365 - Another Sick Day

I guess it was bound to happen eventually.  I wear wool socks most of the time.  Well, the stomach bug I had over the weekend decided to return today.  Luckily it was DH's day off and I was able to stay in bed most of the day.  When not napping, I spent a good bit of the day working through some online photography tutorials and installing Photoshop Elements on my computer.  This picture is a result of not wanting to leave my bed (hence the wool socks on my feet were the subject matter) working through some tutorials on focusing and the rule of thirds and playing with PSE.  Hopefully I'll be on the mend soon and the the photos and subject matters will become a little more interesting than my Darn Tough wool ski socks (my current favorite socks by the way-these things are designed so so well...even if I don't ski they are the BEST).  Sorry this post is a little rambling...clearly my illness has affected my brain...

No comments: