-A 365 project from Ericasue of Under The Old Oak Tree.

I love wool and spend large amounts of time knitting it, crocheting it, felting it, and wearing it. For the next year, each day, I'll be taking a photo of something wool.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

16/365 - On The Needles-Boot Liners

I have a confession, tonight's post almost didn't happen.  I realized a half an hour before my scheduled bedtime that I hadn't done my photo for today.  I dug out one of my knitting projects and tried to get a decent shot in my house with not so great lighting.  It's okay.  Sometimes I learn more about my camera  trying to get these more difficult pictures than I do with the ones taken outside in beautiful natural light.  It might not show in the photo I take at the moment, but I love how these lessons transfer to photos I take a day or a week later.  After all, I have three primary goals with this project.  1) To learn more about photography. 2) To experience  more creativity working with wool fiber in various forms.  3) To stick to my commitment to do this one small thing every single day for a year.

So I get to bed a little late tonight...I'm also still on track with my project and I'm still learning!.

No comments: