-A 365 project from Ericasue of Under The Old Oak Tree.

I love wool and spend large amounts of time knitting it, crocheting it, felting it, and wearing it. For the next year, each day, I'll be taking a photo of something wool.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

13/365 - Say Cheese!

Readers of Under The Old Oak Tree might remember this camera that I made for W over the summer.  I had planned on using it as a Christmas gift but gave it to him for his birthday because he kept grabbing my camera to play with at that time.  Well, at the time it was a total flop!  He was just totally not interested in a make believe camera.  He wanted a "real" camera.  It wasn't until DH and I got our DSLR for Christmas that W picked up his wool felt camera and started playing with it.  Now, he loves it and plays with it all the time.  He has assigned a wooden box to be it's case and his wooden toy snail is sometimes the battery and sometimes the lens-cap cover.

No comments: