-A 365 project from Ericasue of Under The Old Oak Tree.

I love wool and spend large amounts of time knitting it, crocheting it, felting it, and wearing it. For the next year, each day, I'll be taking a photo of something wool.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

25/365 - Felted sweaters

I received three thrifted wool sweaters in the mail today from a  kind someone who knows me very very well.  What else could I do but felt them all up with the one that I had planned to do last weekend?  So many possibilities here.    I'm thinking the red ones would be wonderful to make Christmas stockings out of.  There should be a bit of all of them left to make quilt squares and we shall see how the inspiration strikes for the blue and the orange ones once they are all dry.  So many possibilities!

No comments: