-A 365 project from Ericasue of Under The Old Oak Tree.

I love wool and spend large amounts of time knitting it, crocheting it, felting it, and wearing it. For the next year, each day, I'll be taking a photo of something wool.

Monday, January 23, 2012

22/365 - A Bulb House For Snow Drop

  

I am continuing to prepare props for the story I will be telling our playgroup next month. You may remember a little while back I made this little Snowdrop Doll for the story.  Today I made a bulb house for her to live in under the earth during the winter.  I cut the bulb pieces out of heavy wool felt which I gathered at the bottom and stitched them together.  I have a few more wool props to make for this that I will be sharing in the future.  I'm really looking forward to sharing the story with the children.

No comments: