-A 365 project from Ericasue of Under The Old Oak Tree.

I love wool and spend large amounts of time knitting it, crocheting it, felting it, and wearing it. For the next year, each day, I'll be taking a photo of something wool.

Friday, January 27, 2012

26/365 - A Visit From St. Nicholas in January

My three year old has decided to play St. Nicholas (not Santa Clause...St. Nicholas.  He wanted this to be very clear) this morning.   He left me some wool balls (in my oldest, yuckiest looking shoes-sorry).    It has been some of the most entertaining play to watch as he has gathered up all of our shoes that he could find and left his toys in them before riding away on his horse.  It just goes to show you never really know what is going to become the 365 photo for the day, but this was too good not to document!

No comments: